The Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference player of the year scored a game-high 25 points and grabbed 11 rebounds.
What does CACC stand for?
CACC stands for Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (est. 1965)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACC
We have 161 other meanings of CACC in our Acronym Attic
- Carolyn Arnold Communications Consultant, Inc. (Texas)
- Casper Area Chamber of Commerce (Casper, WY, USA)
- Catch As Catch Can
- Center for Advanced Computing and Communication (North Carolina State University)
- Center for Animal Care and Control
- Central Alabama Community College
- Central Alabama Cornhole Club
- Central Ambulance Communication Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Central Arkansas Children's Choir
- Central Arkansas Corvette Club
- Centro d'Arte Contemporanea Chiasso
- Certified Alcohol Counselor
- Charleston Area Chamber of Commerce (Illinois)
- Charleston Area Convention Center (South Carolina)
- Chicago Animal Care and Control (Chicago, IL)
- Chilterns Association of Camera Clubs (United Kingdom)
- Christian Anti-Communism Crusade
- Citizens for Alternatives to Chemical Contamination (Michigan)
- Citizens' Action Against Crime (Philippines)
- Claims Automation Coordinating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior guard Ryan Lancaster added 22 points for the Tigers, who were the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference tourney runner-up.