Expanding the transportation networks in Afghanistan is a way to integrate Afghanistan into a wider regional context which has tremendous importance in light of the planned withdrawal of allied troops from Afghanistan after 2014," Jan Šir, a researcher at the Institute of International Studies, Charles University, Prague, and fellow at the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute (CACI) in Washington, told Silk Road Newsline in an interview.
What does CACI stand for?
CACI stands for Central Asia-Caucasus Institute (Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACI
We have 31 other meanings of CACI in our Acronym Attic
- Club Atletico Chacarita Juniors (Argentinian soccer team)
- Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network
- Children in Armed Conflict and HIV/AIDS Prevention Initiatives (Liberia)
- Camden Academy Charter High School (UK)
- Cardinal Allen Catholic High School (UK)
- Central Alberta Christian High School
- Corinth Alcorn County Humane Society (Corinth, MS)
- California Analysis Center, Incorporated (until 1967)
- California Civil Instructions
- Catholic Alumni Clubs International
- Chambre Algérienne de Commerce et d'Industrie (French)
- Child Abuse Central Index (California Attorney General's Office)
- Citizens Action Coalition Inc.
- Class Attribute Complexity Inherited
- Colegio Argentino de Cardioangiólogos Intervencionistas (Argentina)
- Colorado Association of Commerce & Industry
- Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator
- Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument (electronic face lift)
- Computer Applications Company, Inc. (Poland, Ohio)
- Computer-Assisted Continuous Infusion (surgery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute Svante Cornell, head of transport and environment department of EU Office in US, Christian Burgsmuller, general director of BP's global government and international relations department Greg Sounders and economic advisor of the Azerbaijani Embassy in the US Nargiz Gurbanova, was part of the discussion.
David Soumbadze, an analyst at the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute in Washington, D.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A book about Uzbekistan's society was recently presented at the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute of the Johns Hopkins University in the United States.
Joomart Otorbaev also participated in the round table discussion on democratic reforms in Kyrgyzstan, economic stability and growth and made presentation on the future of economy of Kyrgyzstan in the Central Asia-Caucasus Institute of John Hopkins University.
34) Marlene Laruelle, "Russia's Central Asia Policy and the Role of Russian Nationalism," Central Asia-Caucasus Institute and Silk Road Studies Program, (April 2008): 15.
Central Asia-Caucasus Institute 2007 512 pages $17.