Information Research (IRL) has published a report dedicated to the Central American and Caribbean paint markets titled, "A Profile of the Central American and Caribbean Paint Industry.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Central American and Caribbean
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Ceiling Attenuation Class
- Cement Association of Canada
- Center Alumni Council (Cornell University; New York)
- Center Alumni Council (New York Weill Cornell Medical Center)
- Center for Advanced Communications (Villanova University)
- Center for Advanced Computing (est. 2001; College of Engineering; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Central Accessory Compartment
- Central Air Command (Pakistan Air Force)
- Central Air Conditioner (real estate)
- Central Alarm Cabinet
- Central Arbitration Committee (fair workplace practices)
- Central Arizona College
- Central de Atendimento a Clientes
- Centre Algérien de la Cinématographie (Algeria)
- Centre Assurances Conseils (French insurance company)
- Centre d'Action Culturelle (French)
- Centre d'Animation Communale de Panazol (French social center; Panazol, France)
- Centre d'Art Contemporain (French: Contemporary Art Center)
- Cercle de l'Aviron de Chalon sur Saône (French rowing club; Chalon-sur-Saône, France)
- Certificat d'Aptitute Au Championat (FCI dog show reserve champion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jorge Bucaro, the Guatemalan executive director of the Central American and Caribbean Agricultural Federation, says that Guatemalan farmers are equally leery.
Alfredo Milian, head of the Central American and Caribbean Textiles and Apparel Council, is lobbying in Washington for continued support of the Central American textile industry through the Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act passed in May 2000.