11, 2010): The DR and Central America are signatories of the DR-CAFTA and the Central American Free Trade Agreements.
What does CAFTA stand for?
CAFTA stands for Central American Free Trade Agreement (aka Central American Free Trade Area)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAFTA
We have 6 other meanings of CAFTA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Aerobic Fitness Test
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Therapy
- Childrens' Adventure Farm Trust (UK)
- Coalition to Abolish the Fur Trade
- Computer Aided Failure Tracking (Fujitsu Siemens)
- Computer-Aided Filter Tuning
- Consolidated Advance Field Team (UK)
- Customer Automated Funds Transfer
- Canadian Advocates for Tax Awareness (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance
- China-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Free Trade Area
- Computer-Aided Fault-Tree Analysis
- Cutset and Fault Tree Analysis
- Central America Free Trade Agreement-Dominican Republic
- Centre d'Accueil Familial et de Traitement des Dépendances
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device Requirements
- Citizens Against Ferry Terminal Expansion (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canadian Federation of Trading House Associations
- Committee on Analysis and Forecast Techniques
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hot button issues, all opposed by the church, include: homosexual marriages, artificial contraceptives and the Central American Free Trade Agreement.
He supports Costa Rica joining the Central American Free Trade Agreement with the United States.
The new Central American Free Trade Agreement includes a commitment to create a "child-labor-free zone" by the end of the decade.
manufacturers throughout the food supply chain, AFFI commended the passage of the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA).