The project (estimated US$400 million) is about 80% completed with loans from the Central American Bank of Economic Integration (BCIE).
What does CABEI stand for?
CABEI stands for Central American Bank of Economic Integration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CABEI
- Colorado Association for Bilingual Education
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment (London, England)
- Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
- Constance Academy of Business Ethics (Germany)
- Coquitlam Alternate Basic Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- Chattanooga American Business Ethics Award
- Capacity Building for Electronic Communication in Africa (University of Pennsylvania)
- Center for Astrobiology and Early Evolution (est. 1999; University of Washington)
- Consortia of American Businesses in Eastern Europe
- Central American Bank for Economic Integration (Costa Rica)
- Center for Applied Behavioral and Evaluation Research
- Concerted Action on Brownfield and Economic Regeneration Network (University of Nottingham; UK)
- ESPRIT Network of Excellence in distributed computing systems architectures
- CA (Certification Authority)/Browser Forum
- Canadian Association for Baptist Freedoms (fellowship)
- Carotid Arterial Blood Flow
- Child & Adolescent Bipolar Foundation
- Chorioallantoic Artery Blood Flow
- Cochran's Approximation to the Behrens-Fisher
- Concanavalin A-Binding Fraction (cholesterol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regional lenders like the Inter-American Development Bank and the Central American Bank of Economic Integration were important early backers.