79 million people in 28 provinces, and some northern areas of Bangkok are now under more than 60 centimeters of water.
What does cmH2O stand for?
cmH2O stands for Centimeters of Water
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Compagnie Marocaine des Hydrocarbures (French: Moroccan Oil Company; Morocco)
- Complexe Majeur d'Histocompatibilité (French: Major Histocompatibility Complex)
- Congressional Medal of Honor
- Consolidated Media Holdings (Australia)
- Coordination Médicale Hospitalière (French: Medical Hospital Coordination)
- Correctional Mental Health (various locations)
- Cortland Memorial Hospital (Cortland, New York, USA)
- Cubic Meters per Hour
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics (Kansas City, MO)
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Association
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Center for Mental Health and Aging
- Certified Master Handwriting Analyst
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Colorado Manufactured Housing Association
- Community Mental Health Act
- Connecticut Manufactured Housing Association
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Cambridge Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Already several northern areas of the city were under 60-70 centimeters of water, with residents saying the water level was still rising.
3 reactor, standing in about 15 centimeters of water.
At least three spots on the runway were submerged under up to around 2 centimeters of water as rain outran the runway's drainage capacity, the transportation ministry and other sources said.
The pressure within the interface connected to PPAP systems commercially available decreases between one and three centimeters of water pressure on exhalation.
Should it then occur to me that this shell, which may well be covered again by a wave, is inhabited by a creature, if I add a creature to this shell by imagining it back under a few centimeters of water, just think how much my impression will be further extended and intensified, and how much it will differ from anything the most remarkable of those aforementioned monuments can produce
Emmanuel Marcq of the LATMOS laboratory in France, "Water vapor is a very rare species in the Venusian atmosphere: if it were in liquid form now, it would cover the surface of Venus with just a few centimeters of water.