The University of South Carolina (USC) recently announced that the state Review Board for the Research Centers of Economic Excellence has allotted a total of $4.
What does CoEE stand for?
CoEE stands for Centers of Economic Excellence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CoEE
We have 1 other meaning of CoEE in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Europe Development Bank (Paris, France; Council of Europe)
- Central Oregon Economic Development Council
- Central Oklahoma Economic Development District
- Centre of Excellence in Digital Design (UK)
- Coalition of Ethiopian Democratic Forces (Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Party)
- Children's Ohio Eligibility Determination Instrument
- Complejo Educativo de Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Integral Development Educational Complex; Mexico)
- Center for Optoelectronic Devices, Interconnects, and Packaging (University of Buffalo)
- Common Event Database System
- Cooperativa de Educación y Comunicación Alternativas (Spanish: Cooperative Education and Alternative Communication; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Certified Office Ergonomics Evaluator
- Connecticut Outdoor & Environmental Education Association
- Committee on Energy Efficiency Commerce and Trade
- Children of Ethiopia Education Fund (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Combined Occupational & Environmental Exposures & Risks Subgroup
- Center of Excellence in Environmental Systems (Syracuse, NY)
- Central Office Equipment Engineering System
- Canada-Ontario Export Forum
- Canadian Olympic Excellence Fund