The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is in many respects doing a good job, within the limitations it was given by Congress and the constraints of national politics.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (formerly HCFA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Media and Security, Ltd. (Millwood, NY)
- Center for Medieval Studies
- Center for Metalloenzyme Studies
- Center for Migration Studies
- Center for Millennial Studies (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Center for Molecular Science (various locations)
- Center for Multidisciplinary Studies (various universities)
- Center for Multimodal Solutions (University of Florida)
- Center for Multireligious Studies (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Center-of-Mass System (physics)
- Centimeters per Second (measurement)
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management Services (Illinois)
- Central Management System (various companies)
- Central Material Service
- Central Medical Stores
- Central Message System
- Central Middle School
- Central Monitoring Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov The new site for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, formerly known as the Health Care Financing Administration.
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has announced that the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA) has been renamed to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Department of Health and Human Services' Health Plan Benefits Group at the Center for Beneficiary Choices, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), stated that "Permanent provider status is one more indication that the PACE programs have proven themselves as a reliable means to deliver high-quality care to older Americans in need of care and services.
gov Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services www.