com)-- This holiday season, Houston Housing Authority (HHA) and CenterPoint Energy are bringing energy efficient upgrades to 100 of HHA's low-income residents by replacing existing equipment in each unit with state of the art energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for CenterPoint Energy (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 194 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Canyonlands National Park
- Carbon Nanoparticle (lymph node tracer)
- Card-Not-Present (internet credit card transactions)
- Cardholder Not Present (credit card transaction)
- Care Nurse Practitioner
- Cascadian National Party
- Cellular Networking Perspectives
- Center for National Policy (USA)
- Center for Non-Profits (various locations)
- Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Centre National de Préhistoire (French: National Prehistory Center; est. 1978)
- Centro Nacional de Productividad (Colombia)
- Centro Properties Group (Australia)
- Certified Network Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Professional (credential)
- Certified Notary Public
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Institute of Holistic Nutrition; Canada)
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Chief of Naval Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
ENERGY RESOURCE-2 November 2006-Houston's CenterPoint Energy Deploying Metering Technology from Itron(C)2006 JeraOne - http://www.