org/cchd Center on Hunger, Poverty and Nutrition Policy hunger.
What does CHPNP stand for?
CHPNP stands for Center on Hunger, Poverty and Nutrition Policy (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clustered Hierarchy of Progressive Meshes
- Code of Hygienic Practice for Meat (World Organization for Animal Health)
- Community Health/Preventive Medicine (graduate program)
- Compensation Heat Pulse Method (sap flow measurements)
- Cultured Human Peritoneal Mesothelial (cells)
- Contingency High Priority Mission Support Kit
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nursing Assistant
- Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic
- Collaboration for Health in Papua New Guinea (est. 2003; Australian pharmaceutical companies; philanthropy)
- Chicago Portage National Historic Site (US NPS)
- Chief High Performance Officer (Canada)
- City Hall Police Office (Philippines)
- City Historic Preservation Officer (Seattle, WA)
- Community Health Plan of Ohio (est. 1986)
- Cultural Heritage Protection Office (Macedonia)
- Cape Haze Property Owners Association (Florida)
- Carriage Hills Property Owners Association (Crownsville, MD)
- Cherry Hill Police Officers Association (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Citrus Heights Police Officers Association (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in collaboration with the Hasbro Children's Foundation and the Tufts University Center on Hunger, Poverty and Nutrition Policy, created a community-wide partnership in 1992 committed to eradicating childhood hunger in their city.