What does CHOQ stand for?
CHOQ stands for Center on Health Outcomes and Quality (Emory University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research
- Check Operator Services (Nokia phone error)
- Chief Operations
- Cold Heavy Oil Production with Sand
- Controlled Humidity Operational Preservation System
- Conveying and Handling of Particulate Solids (conference)
- Crab-Like Headquarters Obviously Possesses Super Hair Obliterating Power (Kids Next Door show)
- Change of Operational Control Summary
- Charterer's Option (shipping)
- Center for Health Outcomes Research (University of South Florida)
- Chorasmian (linguistics)
- Conference on the History of Records and Archives
- Centocor Health Outcomes in Rheumatic Diseases (research fellowship program)
- Centre for the History of Retailing and Distribution (est. 1998; University of Wolverhampton; UK)
- Citizens and Home Owners for Reasonable Development
- Citizens Helping Officials Respond to Emergencies (Hawaii)
- Coalition of Homeowners for Rights and Education (Arizona)
- Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute (Oakland, California, USA)
- Center for Hydro-Optics and Remote Sensing (San Diego State University; California)