Mitch Pearlstein is director of a think tank in Minneapolis, the Center of the American Experiment, which he founded after a career working for University of Minnesota president C.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Center of the American Experiment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- California Association of Employers
- Cambridge Advanced Examination
- Canadian Aviation Electronics
- Canadian Aviation Expo
- Capillary Array Electrophoresis
- Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis
- Cellulose Acetate Electrophoresis
- Center for Academic Enhancement (Torresdale, PA)
- Center for Agriculture in the Environment
- Center of Academic Excellence
- Centre d'Analyses Environnementales (French: Center for Environmental Analysis)
- Centre for Applied Ethics (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre of Adult Education
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certified Association Executive (American Society of Association Executives)
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Chief Audit Executive
- Child Abduction Emergency (EAS Code, AMBER Alert)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These included the Center of the American Experiment, the Partnership for Choice in Education, and the Twin Cities Financial Foundation.
Previously, he was a Senior Fellow with the Center of the American Experiment, as well as Director of the Minnesota Education League and the Partnership for Choice in Education.