says Zohar, director of University of Maryland's Biotechnology Institute Center of Marine Biotechnology (COMB) in Baltimore, Md.
What does COMB stand for?
COMB stands for Center of Marine Biotechnology (University of Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COMB
We have 9 other meanings of COMB in our Acronym Attic
- Commander, Anti-Submarine Warfare Forces, Pacific
- Commander, Antisubmarine Warfare Wings, Pacific
- Center on the Organization and Management of Addiction Treatment
- Company Material (airlines; aircraft spare parts not manifested as freight)
- Compatibility of Materials
- Commodore Air Train/British Pacific Fleet
- Commander, Amphibious Task Force
- Commodore Amphibious Task Group
- Commodore Amphibious Warfare
- Canadian Outdoor Measurement Bureau (Toronto, Ontario)
- Club Olympique Multisport Bagneux (French: Bagneux Multisport Olympic Club; Bagneux, France)
- Collegi Oficial de Metges de Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- Commonwealth Ombudsman (Australia)
- Community Bankshares, Inc (Delaware; stock symbol)
- Covenant Mutual Benefits Plan
- Central Ohio Minority Business Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ambitious goal of these researchers at the university or Maryland's Center of Marine Biotechnology (COMB) is to redesign aquaculture, bringing teeming tanks of seafood to urban centers.