Creating a Center of Interest Point out that in an asymmetrical design the center of interest, where your eye goes to first, is off center--not in the middle.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Center of Interest (photography)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Occupational Health and Safety Technologist
- Coalition of Historical Trekkers
- Canadian-Off Highway Vehicle Distributors Council (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Off Highway Vehicle Coalition
- Canadian Outcomes Institute
- Cardiac Output Index
- Career Orientation Inventory
- Cause of Insanity (band)
- Causes of Infection
- Center for Open Innovation (University of California, Berkeley)
- Centers of Influence
- Central Office of Information
- Centre for Organisation and Innovation (Economic and Social Research Council; UK)
- Certificate of Identicality
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Inspection
- Certificate of Installation
- Certificate of Insurance (insurance)
- Certificate of Irradiation (sterility validation process)
- Certified Online Instructor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The center of interest is not the text, but the "script," a somewhat metaphysical entity, realized only in performance, and completed only by the release of psychic energy in an audience.