Pharmacopeia (Princeton, NJ) has identified two new lead compounds for advancement in its alliance with GlaxoSmithKline , through its collaboration with the Center of Excellence for External Drug Discovery (CEEDD).
What does CEEDD stand for?
CEEDD stands for Center of Excellence for External Drug Discovery (Glaxo-SmithKline)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Center for Energy and Economic Development (est. 1992)
- Centre Européen d'Etude du Diabète (French: European Center for the Study of Diabetes; Strasbourg, France)
- Centre for Economic and Environmental Development (UK)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Education and Development (Canada)
- Centre of Excellence in Eating Disorders (Australia)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Department
- Community Economic and Ecological Development
- Conseil Européen des Enfants du Divorce (French: European Council for Children of Divorce; EU)
- Continuing Education Economic Development (higher education model)
- Canada East Equipment Dealers' Association
- Centre d'Evaluation et d'Equivalence des Diplômes Étrangers (French: Center for Evaluation and Recognition of Foreign Credentials; Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy, France)
- China Electronics Engineering Design Institute
- Civil And Environmental Development Office
- Centre for Enterprise and Economic Development Research (UK)
- Center for Environment Education and Design Studies (University of Washington)
- Central and Eastern European Development Society (London School of Economics and Political Science; UK)
- Cheshire Enterprise and Employment Development Scheme (UK)
- Common Electrical Electronic Data System
- Community Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy (Nigeria)
- Consortium for Educational Enterprise Data Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
GSK, through its recently established Center of Excellence for External Drug Discovery (CEEDD), and Pharmacopeia will collaborate to deliver clinically validated therapeutic candidates to GSK's global research and development organization.