What does CAMPWS stand for?
CAMPWS stands for Center of Advanced Materials for Purification of Water with Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Camping Southern Africa
- Compañia Arrendataria Monopolio Petróleo Sociedad Anónima (Spanish petrochemical company)
- Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (conference)
- Center Automated Manpower & Project Update System
- Center for Adventist Ministry to Public University Students (Ann Arbor, MI)
- College Achievement A Minority Program for Unique Students
- Computer Aided Material Preselection by Uniform Standards (plastics industry material information system)
- Context-Aware Adaptation Mechanisms for Pervasive and Ubiquitous Services (workshop)
- Coopération avec l'Afrique et Madagascar pour la Promotion Universitaire et Scientifique (French: Cooperation with Africa and Madagascar for Academic and Scientific Promotion)
- Canadian Association of Members of Public Utility Tribunals
- Canadian Applied Math Quarterly
- Center for Alternative Medicine and Research and Education (Harvard Medical School; also seen as CAMRE)
- Centeralized Autonomous Message Reporting (Alcatel)
- Centre for Applied Microbiology and Research
- Chloramphenicol Resistance (gene)
- Chorioathetosis with Mental Retardation and Abnormal Behavior
- Cisco Access Metro Router
- Clean Air Mercury Rule
- Coalition for the Advancement of Medical Research