The Saudi Aramco-KAIST CO2 Research Center represents another step part of our research and development strategy execution to help develop innovative technologies towards CO2 capture and conversion by bringing the strengths of Saudi Aramco as a technology innovator with those of KAIST as a center of academic excellence.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Center of Academic Excellence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Cal Animage Epsilon (University of California, Irvine)
- California Association of Employers
- Cambridge Advanced Examination
- Canadian Aviation Electronics
- Canadian Aviation Expo
- Capillary Array Electrophoresis
- Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis
- Cellulose Acetate Electrophoresis
- Center for Academic Enhancement (Torresdale, PA)
- Center for Agriculture in the Environment
- Center of the American Experiment
- Centre d'Analyses Environnementales (French: Center for Environmental Analysis)
- Centre for Applied Ethics (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre of Adult Education
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certified Association Executive (American Society of Association Executives)
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Chief Audit Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the area of computer security, Stevens is a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education for the academic years 2003 through 2014, and a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research for the years 2008 through 2013.
at either the Naval Postgraduate School, Air Force Institute of Technology, or a combination of the Information Resources Management College (IRMC) and a partner Center of Academic Excellence (CAE).
That's why The President's National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace was established and why the National Security Agency has designated Walsh College in Troy as a Center of Academic Excellence to provide educational programs to protect us from these threats.
Dietrich plays an integral role at the Center for the Advancement of Secure Systems and Information Assurance which has earned Stevens its designation as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance by the National Security Agency.