What does CTSTS stand for?
CTSTS stands for Center for the Treatment and Study of Traumatic Stress (Kent State University; Kent, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- China Travel Service Tower (hotel; Beijing, China)
- Clinical and Translational Sciences Training (University of California, San Francisco)
- Collaborative Technical Services Team (Orbis Cascade Alliance)
- Combat Trauma Sustainment Training
- Community Traffic Safety Team (Florida)
- Community Transport Services Tasmania (Australia)
- Compensatory Time Straight Time (work hours)
- Chinese Taipei Soft Tennis Association
- Competency to Stand Trial Assessment Instrument (psychological test)
- Critical Teacher Shortage Tuition Reimbursement (Florida)
- Cancer Trials Support Unit
- Clinical Trial Service Unit
- Community Traffic Services Unit (Los Angeles Police Department; Los Angeles, CA)
- Contractor Traffic Simulation Unit (US FAA)
- Coordination and Technical Support Unit (fisheries and aquaculture reconstruction; Sri Lanka; UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Counter Terrorism Support Unit (UK)
- Complete Thrombosis of the Splenic Vein
- Cohen Tauber Spievack & Wagner (law firm; New York, NY)
- Conformance Testing Service Wide-Area Network
- Cambodian Tourism and Service Workers' Federation