What does CSHUHC stand for?
CSHUHC stands for Center for the Study of High Utilizers of Health Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community Support Human Service Practitioner
- Comprehensive School Health Services Project
- Colorado State High School Rodeo Association
- Chinese Society for the History of Science and Technology (Beijing, China)
- Canadian Society of Hand Therapists
- Context-Sensitive Half Time
- Coordinated School Health Team (Michigan)
- Community Services and Health Training Australia
- Congress Street Historic Theatres Foundation (Tucson, AZ)
- Croatian Society for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering (Zagreb, Croatia)
- City Suburban Heavy Vehicle Cycle (emission test)
- City-Suburban Heavy Vehicle Route (US & Canada)
- Castle Street Hospital for Women (Sri Lanka)
- Certificate in Safety and Health at Work (Ireland)
- Community Service of Hamilton and Wenham (Massachusetts)
- Comprehensive School Health and Wellness (New York)
- California Security Institute
- California Skin Institute (Mountain View, CA)
- California Solar Initiative
- California Steel Industries, Inc.