What does CSEI stand for?
CSEI stands for Center for the Study of Emerging Infections (Saint Louis University School of Public Health; St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSEI
We have 8 other meanings of CSEI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Study of European Governance (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Code Segment (assembly language directive)
- Computer Science and Engineering Graduates (University of Michigan)
- Cooperative Systems Engineering Group (Lancaster University; UK)
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Gender in Appalachia (Marshall University, Huntington, WV)
- Combined Spinal-Epidural-General Anesthesia
- Carbon Sequestration Enhanced Gas Recovery
- Center for Space Environmental Health (NASA)
- Centre for Sport Exercise Health (UK)
- Canadian Superior Energy, Inc.
- Centre Synergie Entreprise Industrielle (French: Synergy Enterprise Industrial Center)
- China Special Equipment Inspection (and Research Center)
- Connection Strategies Enterprises, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Coopersmith Self-Esteem Inventory
- Corvettes of Southeast Idaho (Idaho Falls, ID)
- Computer Support for Environmental Impact Assessment (IFIP)
- Chambre Syndicale des Experts Immobiliers de France (French: Union Chamber of Real Estate Experts from France)
- Center for Science and Engineering Information Literacy (University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Certified System Engineer ICAM (Identity, Credential, and Access Management) PACS (Physical Access Control Systems) (Secure Technology Alliance)
- Canadian Studies' Electronic Journal