The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development says the Food and Drug Administration granted orphan drug status to 425 experimental products between 2006 and 2008, up from 208 between 2000 and 2002.
What does CSDD stand for?
CSDD stands for Center for the Study of Drug Development (Tufts University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDD
We have 16 other meanings of CSDD in our Acronym Attic
- Cultured Human Sweat Duct Cell
- Customer Shared Direct Cost (Defense Technical Information Center)
- Computer, Signal Data Converter - Replacement
- China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation (aka China Securities Depository and Clearing Company)
- Correctional Services Department Complaints Committee (Hong Kong)
- Conseil Scolaire de District Catholique Centre-Sud (French: Catholic District School Board Center-South; Canada)
- Conseil Scolaire du District Catholique de l'Est Ontarien (Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario)
- Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities
- Chemical Stockpile Disposal Concept Plan
- Celu Satiksmes Drošibas Direkcija (Latvian: Central Department of Traffic Safety)
- Computer Software Design Description (usually called SDD)
- Computer Subprogram Design Document
- Conceptual System Design Description
- Consolidated Software Design Document
- Control Systems Development Division (JSC)
- Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia (psychology)
- Central States Door Dealer Association (Naperville, IL)
- Combat System Design Data Document
- Crew System Design Definition Document
- Combat System Documentation Development Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
And the development cost for a new drug jumped from $138 million to over $800 million between 1970 and 2003, according to the Tufts University Center for the Study of Drug Development.
Kaitin of the Center for the Study of Drug Development at Tufts University in Boston.
These big acquisitions don't do a thing for research," said Kaitin, director of the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development.