Podolsky is director of the Center for the History of Medicine at the Countway Medical Library, Boston, and an assistant professor at Harvard Medical School.
What does CHM stand for?
CHM stands for Center for the History of Medicine (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHM
We have 128 other meanings of CHM in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Health Logistics System
- Chicano Hispanic Law Students Association
- Centre d'Hébergement de Soin de Longue Durée
- Cerebral Hemodynamic Latency Time
- Cultural Heritage Language Technologies
- Cherry Hill Linux User Group (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Commercial High-Level Waste
- Custom Hero Line Wars (game for Warcraft III)
- Canadian Healthcare Manager
- Canopy Height Model (trees)
- Centre d'Histoire Médiévale (French: Medieval History Center)
- Centre Historique Minier de Lewarde (French: Lewarde Mining History Center; Lewarde, France)
- Champaign-Urbana (Amtrak station code; Champaign-Urbana, IL)
- Chemistry of Hazardous Materials
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Chill House Music
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Center for the History of Medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School completed an exhaustive review of public records such as health department reports, U.