The analysis was done by an international team of researchers from the Center for the Environmental Implications of NanoTechnology (CEINT), based at Duke University, US.
What does CEINT stand for?
CEINT stands for Center for the Environmental Implications of Nanotechnology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEINT
- Centre Européen d'Information en Médecine Esthétique (French: European Information Center for Aesthetic Medicine)
- Centro de Estudios e Investigaciones de la Mujer Ecuatoriana (Ecuadorian Women's Center for Studies and Research)
- Centre of Excellence in Interdisciplinary Mental Health (UK)
- Centro Esperienze Idrodinamiche Marina Militare (Italian: Navy Hydrodynamic Expertise Center)
- Citizens for Election Integrity Minnesota
- Consolidated Environmental Implementation and Management Plan (South Africa Department of Water Affairs and Forestry)
- Camden Elderly Irish Network (Ireland)
- Canadian Eco-Industrial Network
- Centre of Excellence in Integrated Nanotools (Faculty of Engineering; University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Contract End Item Number
- Consortium for Embedded and Inter-Networking Technologies (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ))
- CALS Evaluation and Integration Office
- Community Environment Improvement Officers (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Council of Europe Information Office
- Construction, Equipment Installation, Operation, and Closure
- Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors
- Credit Enhancing Interest Only Strip (cash flow asset)
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Centre on Emission Inventories and Projections
- Certified Employment Interview Professional