Paul Driessen, JD, a senior fellow with the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow and Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise, nonprofit public policy institutes that focus on energy, the environment, economic development, and international affairs.
What does CDFE stand for?
CDFE stands for Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDFE
We have 4 other meanings of CDFE in our Acronym Attic
- Community Development Finance Corporation (various states)
- Complementary Distribution Function of the Crest Factor
- Context Dependent Fear Conditioning (behavior conditioning)
- Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation (Boston, MA; aka MCDFC)
- Community Development Federal Credit Union (various locations)
- Coulee Dam Federal Credit Union (Washington)
- Centre de Danse et de Fitness de Dardilly (French: Dardilly Center of Dance and Fitness; Dardilly, France)
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
- Canine Demineralized Freeze-Dried Bone Allograft
- Center for Democracy and Free Enterprise (democracy and free enterprise organization; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Cortical Dysplasia Focal Epilepsy
- California Department of Forestry Employees Association
- California Dried Fruit Export Association
- California Department of Forestry Firefighters (Sacramento, CA)
- Capital District Fly Fishers (Colonie, NY)
- Centro de Documentação e Formação Fotografica (Portuguese: Photographic Training and Documentation Center)
- Channel Definition Format
- Christian Dating for Free
- Community Development Finance Fund (est. 1987; Ohio)
- Constant-Depth Film Fermenter (microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 1988 Wise Use agenda was written by Watt biographer Ron Arnold, who is executive vice president of the Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise.