[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For many years, Gruman has been the president of the nonprofit Center for the Advancement of Health (CFAH), which conducts research, communicates findings, and advocates for policies that support everyone's ability to benefit from advances in health science.
What does CAH stand for?
CAH stands for Center for the Advancement of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAH
We have 140 other meanings of CAH in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Washington (Washington, DC)
- California Age Group Wrestling Association
- Cambridge Ancient History
- Campaign against Homophobia (various locations)
- Campaign for Affordable Housing (Los Angeles, CA)
- Canadian Association for Health
- Capture and Hold
- Carbonic Anhydrase
- Cards against Humanity (game)
- Center for Arts and History (Lewis-Clark State College; Lewiston, ID)
- Centre Aquitain de l'Habitat (French: Aquitaine Housing Center; home rehabilitation company; Canéjan, Aquitaine, France)
- Centre d'Animation Historique (French: Animation History Center; Port-Louis, France)
- Centre on Aging and Health
- Certificat d'Aptitude à l'Hyperbarie (French: Hyperbaric Fitness Certificate)
- Charge Against Hunger
- Chicago Academy High (Chicago, IL)
- Child and Adolescent Health and Development
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Cinnamic Acid Hydroxylase
- Citizens Against Hate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Center for the Advancement of Health, Washington, D.
The stakes are high for every one of us, says Jessie Gruman, PhD, president of the Center for the Advancement of Health, Washington, DC.
Source: Center for the Advancement of Health, December 2002.