What does CWHTR stand for?
CWHTR stands for Center for Wound Healing and Tissue Regeneration (University of Illinois at Chicago)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clovis West High School (Clovis, California)
- Colonel White High School (Dayton, OH)
- Conrad Weiser High School (Robesonia, PA)
- Continuous Work History Sample (US SSA)
- Creek Wood High School (Tennessee)
- Contract Work Hours Standards Act (law)
- Coal Workers Health Surveillance Program (US Centers for Disease Control)
- Contractor Work Hours & Safety Standards Act
- Construction Workers Health Trust (Ireland; established 1994)
- Cold Water Hammer Test Facility (nuclear energy plant)
- Canada Western Hard White Spring (wheat)
- Critical Wildlife Habitat Zone (landowner restricted timberland; Texas)
- Cable & Wireless Inc.
- California WellBeing Institute (Westlake Village, California)
- California Wine Institute
- Camping World, Inc. (Bakersfield, CA)
- Canadian Whale Institute
- Canadian Wine Institute
- Carlson Welding, Inc. (Kansas)
- Centrum Voor Werk En Inkomen (Dutch: National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science)