Viewing locations: The Center for Worker Education (CWE) - 7th Floor, 25 Broadway, 8 p.
What does CWE stand for?
CWE stands for Center for Worker Education (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWE
We have 79 other meanings of CWE in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Weapons Destruction Support Office
- Calvin Wiley Dance Theatre (New York, NY)
- Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (est. 1990; India)
- Chemical Warfare Defense Training
- Children with Disabilities Team (UK)
- Camping World East (car racing)
- Car Wash Express (est. 2001; Colorado)
- Carcass Weight Equivalent (-measurement of livestock production)
- Caution and Warning Electronics
- Center for Women & Enterprise
- Central West Europe (region)
- Cercle des Webmasters Engagés (French: Engaged Webmasters Circle)
- Certified Welding Educator
- Certified Wine Educator (Society of Wine Educators certification)
- Certified Workforce Expert
- Championship Wrestling Experience
- Chief Wage Earner
- China International Water & Electric Corp.
- Chips With Everything (UK Technology TV programme)
- Cold Water Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this reference for general readers in high school and up, Romero (fashion journalism, Center for Worker Education, City College of New York) explains how hip hop style infiltrated the garment district and gave African American entrepreneurs a chance to thrive in a newly created branch of the industry.
The City College of New York's Center for Worker Education signed a 15-year lease last week for the entire seventh floor at 25 Broadway, a space totaling approximately 45,000 s/f.