It's also well-known as a center for wooden boats and ships, due in part to a shipyard with a well-established reputation for building and repairing wooden vessels: the Port Townsend Shipwrights Cooperative.
What does CWB stand for?
CWB stands for Center for Wooden Boats (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWB
We have 62 other meanings of CWB in our Acronym Attic
- Code Wallon d'Aménagement du Territoire, de l'Urbanisme et du Patrimoine (Wallonie, Belgium)
- CDMA Wireless Access Voice Enhanced Router
- Consumer Wireless Audio-Video Entertainment (alliance)
- Cadbury Wind Band (UK)
- Canadian Welding Bureau
- Canadian Western Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Canadian Wheat Board
- Capillary Water Barrier
- Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)
- Center for Well Being (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rowboats This summer, the island's Center for Wooden Boats (cwb.