Forest Service's Center for Wood Anatomy Research in Madison, Wis.
What does CWAR stand for?
CWAR stands for Center for Wood Anatomy Research (USDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWAR
We have 2 other meanings of CWAR in our Acronym Attic
- Cabin Wireless Access Point (Aircell; in-flight communication)
- Cable and Wireless Australia & Pacific
- Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
- Clean Water Action Plan
- Clean Water Action Project
- Coastal Watershed Assessment Procedure (Canada)
- Comprehensive Work Approval Process (US Navy)
- Captive Wild Animal Protection Coalition
- Council of Welfare Agencies of the Philippines, Inc.
- Cairns Western Arterial Road (Australia)
- Central and West Africa Region (commercial territory)
- Centro Watt America REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust; California)
- Complete Warrior (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Continuous Warning/Wave Acquisition Radar
- Continuous Wave Acquisition Radar
- Clean Water Authority Restoration Act
- Canadian Workplace Automation Research Center
- Comprehensive Watershed Assessment and Response Plan
- Cambodian War Amputee Rehabilitation Society
- Certified Wide Area Road Use Monitoring (monitoring tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forest Service's Center for Wood Anatomy Research at the Forest Products Laboratory in Madison, Wis.