The final evaluations confirmed the goals envisioned by the partners of this project--the LWV, the Center for Women Policy Studies, and Women's Education and Development Organization.
What does CWPS stand for?
CWPS stands for Center for Women Policy Studies (est. 1972; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWPS
We have 5 other meanings of CWPS in our Acronym Attic
- Cell Wall Peptido-Rhamnomannan
- Centre for Waste and Pollution Research (Hull University; UK)
- Centre for Water Policy Research (University of New England; Australia)
- Central Wisconsin Pharmaceutical Representatives Association
- Coastal Wetlands Protection & Restoration Act
- Colorado Womens Professional Rodeo Association
- China Western Poverty Reduction Project
- Central Water Power Research Station (Pune, India)
- Channel and Watershed Processes Research Unit (US Department of Agriculture)
- Center for War/Peace Studies
- Central Washington Podiatry Service
- Common Workload Planning System
- Company-Wide Problem Solving (various companies)
- Connected WorkPlace Solutions (Washington, DC)
- Council on Wage and Price Stability (est. 1974; economics)
- Civil War Preservation Trust
- Classwide Peer Tutoring (teaching strategy)
- California Water Plan Update
- Central Washington Public Utilities (collective bargaining association)
- Call with Questions
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Center for Women Policy Studies found that the college enrollment of welfare recipients had dropped by 46%, 60%, and 77% in different states such as Wisconsin, New York, and California.
From the secretarial pool to the executive office, female employees Still face many obstacles According to a new study by the Center for Women Policy Studies, women of color feel ignored in corporate America.
GLOBAL DEMOCRACY The League of Women Voters Education Fund (Global Democracy), the Center for Women Policy Studies, and Women's Environment and Development Organization (WEDO) have joined in a project entitled Women Engaging Globally.