Source: Center for Women's Business Research, December 2004 * 65% of women entrepreneurs reinvest business earnings to foster future business growth.
What does CWBR stand for?
CWBR stands for Center for Women's Business Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWBR
- Child Well-Being Index
- Canadian Wheelchair Basketball League (est. 1986)
- Center for Work-Based Learning (Maryland)
- Coloma Way Branch Library (Roseville, CA)
- Choices Will Be Made (UK)
- Canada Well Being Measurement Act
- Center for Wireless and Broadband Networking (Carnegie Mellon University)
- California Women Business Owners (Tarzana, CA)
- Chipper Woods Bird Observatory (Indianapolis, IN)
- Civil War Battlefield Preservation Program
- Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors (Mosinee, WI)
- Civil War Book Review (Louisiana State University)
- Central Wisconsin Barrel Racers Association
- Child Well-Being Scale
- Clearwater Bay School (Hong Kong)
- Collision Warning and Brake Support (Volvo car feature)
- Contract Work Breakdown Structure
- Contract(or) Work Breakdown Structure
- Cost Work Breakdown Structure
- Central Weather Bureau Seismic Network (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE CENTER FOR WOMEN'S BUSINESS RESEARCH REPORTS that of all minority-owned businesses, 42% are owned by women.
The Center for Women's Business Research is probably the only organization that has been tracking women entrepreneurs' access to and use of capital for almost two decades," said Margaret Smith, chair of the center.
According to the Center for Women's Business Research, many women are tiring of trying to break through the "glass ceiling" and are leaving businesses to start their own companies.
The Center for Women's Business Research estimates there are 6.
A new report from the Center for Women's Business Research projects that there will be an estimated 1.
9% Source: Center for Women's Business Research, based on data from the U.