Summary: Global energy company based in Abu Dhabi TAQA and the Center for Waste Management - Abu Dhabi (CWM) have extended their partnership by signing a collaboration agreement to study and develop a waste-to-energy demonstration facility on Delma Island.
What does CWM stand for?
CWM stands for Center for Waste Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWM
We have 112 other meanings of CWM in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Wildlife Warden (India)
- Crystal Waters Loco Works (model train website)
- Calypso Wash Motion (Kenmore, Whirlpool)
- Canadian War Museum
- Capacity Wholesale Markets
- Carlsbad Wine Merchants (California)
- Carriage Washing Machine (UK railways)
- Catholic Worker Movement
- Catholic World Mission
- Center for Women’s Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Center for World Missions (Searcy, AR)
- Championship Wrestling of Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Chartered Wealth Manager
- Chat with Me
- Chemical and Waste Management
- Chemical Warfare Materiel
- Chicago White Metal Casting, Inc (Bensenville, IL)
- Child Welfare Manual (Missouri)
- Christian Witness Ministries
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study by the Abu Dhabi-based Center for Waste Management (CWM) earlier revealed that the emirate generates over 30,000 tonnes of waste daily, while a separate study showed that waste generated annually in Dubai reaches around 13.