The Blanck Group worked in collaboration with its partners at the Center for Universal Design, a national research information and technical assistance center that develops, promotes and evaluates accessible universal design in housing, buildings and outdoor and urban environments.
What does CUD stand for?
CUD stands for Center for Universal Design
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUD
We have 40 other meanings of CUD in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Underground Club of United Moose and Beaver for Enthusiastic Reporters (TV Ontario)
- Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicle
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Central Union for Child Welfare (Helsinki, Finland; est. 1937)
- Community Unitarian Church at White Plains (White Plains, NY)
- Call User Data (X.25)
- Canadian University in Dubai (UAE)
- Cannabis Use Disorder
- Carnitine Uptake Defect
- Carpal-Ulnar Distance
- Certified Usable Design (trademark of Human Factors International)
- Chaussée Urbaine Démontable (French: Removable Urban Roadway)
- Chulalongkorn University Demonstration School
- Circuit under Diagnosis (electrical engineering)
- Clemson University Drumline
- Coalition for Unity and Democracy
- Coefficient d'Utilisation Digestive (French: Digestibility Coefficient)
- Combating Underage Drinking
- Commission Universitaire pour le Développement (French: University Commission for Development; Belgium)
- Common User Database (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because they don't have requirements to meet certain standards, this means the university's disability service office is being pre-emptive as opposed to waiting for a problem," points out Sean Vance, director of The Center for Universal Design at North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
The Principles of Universal Design were conceived and developed by The Center for Universal Design at North Carolina State University.
The concept of Universal Design, defined by the Center for Universal Design at North Carolina State University, is "the design of products and environments to be usable by all people, to the greatest extent possible, without the need for adaptation or specialized design.
org> Center for Universal Design College of Design North Carolina State University Box 8613 Raleigh, NC 27695-8613 Tel: 800-647-6777 Fax: 915-515-3023 E-mail: <cud@ncsu.
org Center for Universal Design, The College of Design North Carolina State University 50 Pullen Rd.