Hosted by the Center for Transportation Analysis at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory the site provides a full range of services, including access to disaggregate datasets in a variety of formats, publications, survev methods, materials and data documenta-tion, news briefs, a user forum, and browser-based data analysis tools.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Center for Transportation Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer-Testis Antigen (immunotherapy)
- Capital Theory Approach
- Capitalization of Tangible Assets
- Care Taiwan Association
- Catamount Trail Association (Burlington, VT)
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - Fontanarossa (Airport Code)
- CDS (Combat Direction System) Track Association
- Cellulose Triacetate (membrane used for reverse osmosis)
- Center for Technology Assessment
- Center for Total Access (Fort Gordon, GA)
- Center Frequency Tone
- Center Test Authority
- Central de los Trabajadores Argentinos (Confederation of Argentine Workers)
- Central Terminal Area (LaGuardia Airport)
- Central Tibetan Administration
- Central TMDE Activity
- Central Trading Agency (various locations)
- Central Training Academy (security training institution)
- Centrale de Traitement d'Air (French: Air Handling Unit)
- Centre de Technologie Avancée (French: Advanced Technology Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Center for Transportation Analysis Engineering Science & Technology Division.
He will be joined by -Diane Davidson, Director, Center for Transportation Analysis, Oak Ridge National Laboratory; and -Samuel Pulcrano, Vice President, Sustainability, U.