After spending many years at the Center for Third World Organizing, in 2004 he founded the Transnational Institute for Grassroots Research and Action (TIGRA) and has been conducting research on the remittance industry, hoping to encourage and link up local organizing campaigns.
What does CTWO stand for?
CTWO stands for Center for Third World Organizing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consistent Time with God
- Counter-Terrorism Working Group
- Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention (conference)
- Cooler Talk With Jeff (podcast)
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (TV show)
- Canada Toronto West Mission (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Central Texas Water Maintenance (Buda, TX)
- Centre for Tropical Wetlands Management (Northern Territory University; Australia)
- Claude's Tab Window Manager (Linux window manager)
- Clean Technologies for the World Mining Industry (Chile)
- Compared To What's On Tonight
- Compared To What's Out There
- Columbus / Tupelo / West Point (television market area)
- Court Trial With Preliminary Hearing
- Change Tracking Writer (Oracle Documentation)
- Case Telescoped Weapon System (various locations)
- Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs
- Cooling Tower Water Supply
- Regional Center for Training and Water Studies (Egypt)
- Central Texas Water Supply Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
It started slowly, but people are starting to recognize us out here now," says Chin, who was trained as an organizer through the Minority Activist Apprenticeship Program run by the Center for Third World Organizing.
Francis Calpotura was former codirector of the Center for Third World Organizing and is a frequent contributor to ColorLines.