December 2010) A report from The Center for Teaching Quality offers a set of recommendations for school policy and practice and offers a guide to developing systems of support for meaningful and sustainable school reform.
What does CTQ stand for?
CTQ stands for Center for Teaching Quality (est. 1999; Hillsborough, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTQ
We have 17 other meanings of CTQ in our Acronym Attic
- Chaparral Troop Proficiency Trainer
- Computer-controlled Two Point Workability Test
- Concrete Physical Therapy (Concrete, WA)
- Counterterrorism Pursuit Team (US CIA)
- Central Transport Planning Unit (Ministry of Public Works and Communication; Guyana)
- Colegio de Traductores Públicos del Uruguay (Spanish: Uruguayan Professional Sworn Translators Association)
- Cape Town PHP Users Group (South Africa)
- Cavernous Transformation of the Portal Vein (radiology)
- Coal Tar Pitch Volatiles
- Central Texas Pop Warner (youth football)
- Centre de Toxicologie du Québec
- Centro Técnico Querétaro (Querétaro Technical Center; Querétaro, México)
- Confined to Quarters
- Continental Trombone Quartet
- Corporation des Thanatologues du Québec (French: Thanatologists Corporation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Critical To Quality
- Cysteine Tryptophylquinone
- Construction Trades Qualifying Board (Jacksonville, FL)
- Construction Training Qualification Program
- Construction Training Quality Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of this phenomenon, the Center for Teaching Quality Teaching-Solutions Report (2008) noted: There is ample evidence that top-down mandates have not improved student learning or "teacher-proofed" our schools.
The Center for Teaching Quality (CTQ) evolved from the National Commission on Teaching and America's Future (1996) and quickly became recognized for its efforts to promote teacher leadership, particularly conducting research and raising public awareness about what is needed to ensure that every child in the United States has a qualified, well-supported, and effective teacher.
The Southeast Center for Teaching Quality (SECTQ) has quickly established itself as a national leader on issues related to teaching quality.