What does CSET stand for?
CSET stands for Center for Surface Engineering and Tribology (Northwestern University and Georgia Institute of Technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSET
We have 31 other meanings of CSET in our Acronym Attic
- Crop and Soil Environmental Sciences (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Cuyahoga Special Education Service Center (Ohio)
- Centre for the Study of Economic and Social Change in Europe (University College of London School of Slavonic and East European Studies)
- Communications Security Equipment System Document
- Competitive Sourcing Executive Steering Group (US Department of Energy)
- Community Safety Emergency Support Program (Australia)
- Computer Science, Engineering Science and Physics
- Community Services, Education and Social Sciences (academic concentration)
- Cable Shielding Effectiveness Tester
- California Subject Examinations for Teachers (NES)
- Certification, Standardization, and Evaluation Team
- Child Support Enforcement Transmittal document
- Community Services Employment Training (California)
- Computer Security Engineering Team
- Computer System Engineering Technology
- Cybersecurity Experimentation and Test (workshop)
- Cornell Students for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (New York)
- Centre for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- Center for the Study of Expertise in Teaching and Learning (Sea Cliff, NY)
- Center for Surface Engineering and Tribology