Danielle Tarino is a public health adviser at SAMHSA's Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), and was a member of the steering committee that created YPR.
What does CSAT stand for?
CSAT stands for Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAT
We have 59 other meanings of CSAT in our Acronym Attic
- Criticality Safety Analysis Sequence
- B-1B Configuration Status Accounting System - Central Data Base
- Correlation-Sensitive Adaptive Sequence Detection
- Cambridge Studies in Anglo-Saxon England (UK)
- Chief of Staff Army Supply Excellence Award
- Chicago Southside Autism Support Group (Illinois)
- Contributions of the Slovak Academy Sciences Geophysical Institute
- Central States Association of Shrine Motor Corps
- Classical Scattering Aerosol Spectrometer Probe
- Configuration Status Accounting Summary Report
- Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist
- Certified Specialist in Analytical Technology
- Certified Systemic Art Therapist (counseling)
- Charter School for Applied Technologies (Buffalo, NY)
- Chemical Security Assessment Tool (US DHS)
- Civil Service Arbitration Tribunal (United Kingdom)
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (Union Public Service Commission; India)
- Civil Society Action Team (International Council of AIDS Service Organizations)
- Client Satisfaction
- College Scholastic Ability Test (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By 2011 FCGC had grown into a comprehensive behavioral health care system with 45 staff and a $6 million annual budget with 20 contracts, many from the centers within the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), such as Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP), and Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS); state agencies including the California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs, Department of Mental Health, and Department of Social Services; local public health agencies in Alameda, San Francisco, and Contra Costa counties; the Indian Health Service (IHS); and private foundations.
SBIRT Colorado delivers universal screenings to patients at 12 health care sites in Colorado, and is funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment and jointly administered by the Colorado Department of Human Services/Division of Behavioral Health and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment/Prevention Services Division.
Westley Clark, SAMHSA's director of the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment.
director of SAMHSA's Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, said in an interview.
Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center For Substance Abuse Treatment, 1998.
Paper presented at the Protecting Children: Substance Abuse and Child Welfare Working Together State Team-Building Workshop (Sponsored by Center for Substance Abuse Treatment with Administration on Children, Youth and Families), Chandler, Arizona.