According to a statement from the Center for Substance Abuse Research at the University of Maryland, NIJ hopes to replace ADAM with a data collection system that would provide a national estimate of drug use among arrestees.
What does CSAR stand for?
CSAR stands for Center for Substance Abuse Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAR
We have 53 other meanings of CSAR in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Study of Anomalous Psychological Processes (UK)
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Program (Australia)
- Comprehensive School-Age Parenting Program (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Pickering, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Space and Planetary Sciences (Arkansas)
- Christian Schools Australia Queensland
- Creation Science Association of Quebec
- Cell Segmentation and Reassembly (Cisco)
- Center for Scientific Anomalies Research
- Center for Soil and Agroclimate Research
- Centralized System for Analysis and Reporting
- Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture Research (UK)
- Channel System Address Register
- Chilliwack Search and Rescue
- Circular Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Coherent Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Combat Search And Rescue
- Component Stress Analysis Review
- Computer Services for Academic Research
- Configuration Status Accounting Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
54 billion in 1996, according to a recent report by the Center for Substance Abuse Research.