The findings come from an analysis of ED visits and insurance enrollment conducted by the Center for Studying Health System Change and funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
What does CSHSC stand for?
CSHSC stands for Center for Studying Health System Change
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSHSC
We have 1 other meaning of CSHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Springs High School (League City, TX)
- Colorado Springs High School (Colorado Springs, Colorado; now Palmer High School)
- Community Service at a Homeless Shelter
- Construction Safety and Health Specialist
- Coombabah State High School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Coral Shores High School (Tavernier, FL)
- Coral Springs High School
- Central State Horse Show Association (Ohio)
- Calgary Senior High School Athletic Association
- Carolinas Strategic Health Services Corporation (Charlotte, NC)
- Centre for the Study of Health Sickness and Disablement (University of West London, UK)
- Council for Standards in Human Service Education
- Colorado Springs Homeschool Support Group (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Centre for the Study of Human Settlement and Historical Change (Ireland)
- Community Support Human Service Practitioner
- Comprehensive School Health Services Project
- Colorado State High School Rodeo Association
- Chinese Society for the History of Science and Technology (Beijing, China)
- Canadian Society of Hand Therapists
- Context-Sensitive Half Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
AN ANALYSIS FROM THE CENTER FOR STUDYING HEALTH SYSTEM CHANGE Hospital employment of physicians continues to rise rapidly around the country, but the trend could drive up costs at least in the short term, according to a report from the center.
In much of the country, growth in Medicaid enrollment under health reform will greatly outpace growth in the number of primary care physicians willing to treat new Medicaid patients, according to a study by the Center for Studying Health System Change.
According to the Center for Studying Health System Change, only 2.
The federal government's relaxation of self-referral and antikickback laws has had a "modest" effect in encouraging hospitals to subsidize physician purchases of electronic medical record systems, according to an analysis by the Center for Studying Health System Change.
More employers (especially large companies) are turning to health and wellness initiatives to address rising costs and make employees more responsible for health care decisions and costs, but there is little evidence that these activities improve workers' health and/or cut expenses, according to a study by the Center for Studying Health System Change (HSC).
THE INSTABILITY of state budget cycles has a negative effect on public health issues such as insurance eligibility and benefits as well as support for safety net hospitals and community health centers, according to a brief from the Center for Studying Health System Change.