July 29, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On behalf of the Joint Staff Directorate for Logistics (J-4) and The Department of Defense's DCMO Expeditionary Business Operations Directorate, the Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (CSER) at the Institute for Defense and Business (IDB) conducted the third offering of its Seminar on Logistics Cooperation for Stabilization and Reconstruction in Chapel Hill, NC.
What does CSER stand for?
CSER stands for Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (Institute for Defense and Business)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSER
We have 23 other meanings of CSER in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International (India)
- CyberSecurity and Emergency Preparedness Institute (Texas)
- Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (FEMA)
- Centre for the Study of European Politics and Society (Ben-Gurion University; Israel)
- Certified Social Engineering Prevention Specialist
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- College Student Experience Questionnaire
- Command Sequence
- Context Sequence Number
- Center for Software Engineering Research
- Centre for Solar Energy Research (UK)
- Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (UK)
- Clubul de Speologie Emil Racovita (Speleological Club Emil Racovita)
- Coarse Synchronization Error Rate
- Combat Systems Equipment Room
- Committee For The Scientific Examination Of Religion
- Committee for the Scientific Examination of Religion (Council for Secular Humanism)
- Communications Service Entrance Room
- Computer Security Enhancement Review
- Conference on Systems Engineering Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction, a part of the non-profit Institute for Defense and Business, based in Chapel Hill, NC, and affiliated with the University of North Carolina, is proud to be a pioneer in the field of public-private sector executive education.
Executive Director, Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (CSER) and CSER Program Associate & NCNG member, Staff Sergeant Jason M.