Funding for this article was provided by the Substance Abuse Research Development Program, The University of Texas at Austin, School of Social Work, funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the Lois and Samuel Silberman Foundation, and the Institute on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault, The University of Texas at Austin Center for Social Work Research.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Center for Social Work (Kosovo)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Support Virtual Team
- Czech Association of Scientific and Technical Societies
- Cutaneous Small Vessel Vasculitis
- Cambridge SoundWorks (audio manufacturer)
- Captain Spaulding's World (Groucho Marx)
- Case Worker
- Cashmere (Amtrak station code; Cashmere, WA)
- Catalog Services for Web (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Catholic Schools Week
- Center for Strategic Wargames
- Central and South West Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Centralized Software
- Centre Simon Wiesenthal (French: Simon Wiesenthal Center; international Jewish human rights organization)
- Certified Social Worker
- Certified Specialist of Wine (Society of Wine Educators certification)
- Cervical Screening Wales (cervical cancer screening organisation of the National Health Service in Wales)
- Channel Status Word
- Charter School of Wilmington (Wilmington, Delaware math and science high school)
- Children's Social Worker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lewis, PhD, is associate director, Center for Social Work Research, School of Social Work, University of Texas of Austin.
Scarborough, BA, is project manager, Life Works Care Grant Evaluation, Center for Social Work Research, School of Social Work, University of Texas at Austin.
Under these circumstances, the merit of recent efforts to establish a national center for social work research is open to question: it is doubtful that Congress will long tolerate, at public expense, a research agenda that furthers professional involution, let alone a postmodernist agenda.
Center for Social Work Research, School of Social Work, The University of Texas at Austin, 2609 University Avenue, Austin, TX 78712.
For example, we teamed up in A Network for Social Work Education and Research (ANSWER) coalition during my presidency to contribute to a lobbying effort for a National Center for Social Work Research.
is assistant professor, a Hartford Geriatric Social Work Faculty Scholar, and associate director of research for the Ravazzin Center for Social Work Research in Aging, Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham University, 113 West 60th Street, New York, NY 10023; e-mail: jilee@fordham, edu.
PHR recruited a second sociologist-social worker and a female psychologist from the Kosovo Center for Social Work in Pristina, an organization PHR had contacted to help provide immediate and long-term mental health services, and trained them to collect antemortem data.