Lincoln, NE: RUPRI Center for Rural Entrepreneurship and Heartland Center for Leadership Development.
What does CFRE stand for?
CFRE stands for Center for Rural Entrepreneurship (Lincoln, NE)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFRE
We have 3 other meanings of CFRE in our Acronym Attic
- Council for Food Research and Development (India)
- Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes
- Read Destructive Coupling Fault
- Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act
- Central Florida Regional Data Center (university center)
- Computer Forensics Research and Development Center (Utica College; Utica, NY)
- Centre for Faculty Resource Development in English (India)
- Cystic Fibrosis-Related Diabetes Mellitus
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Development Program
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Epoxy
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Circulating Fuel Reactor Experiment (Oak Ridge)
- Citizens For Renewable Energy (Ontario, Canada)
- Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia (kidneys)
- Combat Feeding Research and Engineering Board
- Central Florida Research and Education Center
- Center For Research and Economic Development (East Stroudsburg University; Stroudsburg, PA)
- Center for Extraordinary Explorations
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS (Emergency Medical Service) Journal
- Central Florida Renewable Energy Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thompson said Consolidated used a study from the Center for Rural Entrepreneurship on how to level the population, and found that if Consolidated's communities could lure back past residents or retain two students per year, it would level the population loss and start in a new upward direction.