Margaret Nosek of Baylor College's Center for Research on Women with Disabilities, their doctors often fail to talk about safe sex, for example, as they do with their nondisabled patients.
What does CROWD stand for?
CROWD stands for Center for Research on Women with Disabilities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CROWD
- Constant Runout (Control) Valve
- Center for Research on Women (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walker (medical device)
- Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife, Inc. (Sanibel Island, FL)
- Combat Recruit of War (British army)
- Compact, Rugged, Operational, Wearable
- Consciousness Repairing Our World
- Continuous Rod Warhead
- Countryside & Rights of Way Act 2000 (UK)
- Central Registery Of War Criminals And Security Suspects (US and British Miltary Organization established at end of World War II)
- Contractor Reporting of Operational Workload Data (US HHS)
- Character Relationship Objective Where & Emotion (improvisational acting guidelines)
- Central Region Interoperability Working Group
- Centralised Resources Over Wide Area Network
- China Research and Development Environment Over Wide-Area Networks
- City of Renton Outdoor Wireless Network (Renton, WA)
- Community Research for Oral Wellness Network (Cape Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Consistent Regional Outstanding Winner in Nutrition (award)
- Consolidated Renal Operations in A Web-Enabled Network (Center for Medicare and Medicade Services)
- Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks and Communications (international conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ORGANIZATIONS AND RESEARCH GROUPS: Center for Research on Women with Disabilities (CROWD): An organization dedicated to expanding the life choices of women with disabilities.