Nancy Northrup, president of the Center for Reproductive Health Rights, called the revisions a "breath of fresh air" in the wake of recent legislative threats to women's reproductive health.
What does CFRH stand for?
CFRH stands for Center for Reproductive Health (Oklahoma City, OK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFRH
- Cell-Free Rumen Fluid (microbiology)
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Charter of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms (Czech Republic)
- China Famine Relief Fund
- California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority
- Canadian Forces Recruiting Group
- Capitation Formula Review Group (social services; UK)
- Citizens for Responsible Growth (various locations)
- Coastal Fisheries Reform Group (North Carolina)
- Crypto Forum Research Group (network security)
- Central Florida Regional Hospital (Sanford, FL)
- Central Florida Regional Health Information Organization
- Canadian Foreign Relations Index (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Florida Realty Investors (real estate investment association; Orlando, FL)
- Central Fuel Research Institute (now Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research; Dhanbad, India)
- Centre for Rural Innovation (Harper Adams University College; UK)
- Child & Family Research Institute (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
- Central Florida Realty Investors Association, Inc.
- Cash Flow Return on Invested Capital (automotive industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fujimoto, MD, lead study author and professor in the UCSF Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, who also is on the faculty of the UCSF Center for Reproductive Health.
Felicia Stewart, codirector of the Center for Reproductive Health Research and Policy at the University of California, San Francisco, and her associates.
in the community room of the Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital foundation building, 23845 McBean Parkway, near the new Center for Reproductive Health and Gynecology.
Center for Reproductive Health Research and Policy.