Pressure to revise Saudi textbooks mounted in 2006 after a joint report from the Center for Religious Freedom and the Institute for Gulf Affairs (IGA) expressed concerns, contradicting the then Saudi Ambassador to the US Prince Turki Al-Faisal's claim that "intolerant material" had been purged from textbooks.
What does CFRF stand for?
CFRF stands for Center for Religious Freedom
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFRF
We have 7 other meanings of CFRF in our Acronym Attic
- Central Florida Research and Education Center
- Center For Research and Economic Development (East Stroudsburg University; Stroudsburg, PA)
- Center for Extraordinary Explorations
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS (Emergency Medical Service) Journal
- Central Florida Renewable Energy Society
- Canadian Forces Recruiting, Education and Training System
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- carbohydrate-free refed
- Cash Flow Reserve Fund (Oklahoma)
- Cell-Free Rumen Fluid (microbiology)
- Charter of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms (Czech Republic)
- China Famine Relief Fund
- California Fiscal Recovery Financing Authority
- Canadian Forces Recruiting Group
- Capitation Formula Review Group (social services; UK)
- Citizens for Responsible Growth (various locations)
- Coastal Fisheries Reform Group (North Carolina)
- Crypto Forum Research Group (network security)
- Center for Reproductive Health (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Central Florida Regional Hospital (Sanford, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Published in conjunction with the Center for Religious Freedom at the Hudson Institute.
Paul Marshall is Senior Fellow at the Center for Religious Freedom, Freedom House, Washington, D.
Those concerns reached the Washington-based Center for Religious Freedom, a group that monitors anti-Christian persecution, and were relayed to the U.
He was responding to a criticism made in his absence by Nina Shea, a conservative Catholic who heads the Center for Religious Freedom of Freedom House, a human rights monitoring organization in Washington.