Georgia Institute of Technology's Center for Rehabilitation Technology has assembled a listing of graduate programs in rehabilitation engineering.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Center for Rehabilitation Technology (Helen Hayes Hospital)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Casual Relief Teacher (Australia)
- Catheter-Related Thrombosis (cancer)
- Cathode Ray Tan
- Cathode Ray Tube
- Caux Round Table
- Cedar River Trail
- Cell Replacement Therapy
- Cell Residence Time
- Center for Realtor Technology
- Center for Recreation and Tourism
- Center for Rural Technology
- Centrale de Règlement des Titres
- Centre de Recherche Sur Les Transports (University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Centre de Resource Technologique
- Centre de Ressources Technologiques
- Centro Retail Trust (Australian Property Fund)
- Certified in the Reid Technique (John E. Reid investigations)
- Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Change Release Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally a volunteer engineer told staff at the home about the University of Wisconsin-Stout's Center for Rehabilitation Technology.