Northwestern University's Center for Quantum Devices (cqd.
What does CQD stand for?
CQD stands for Center for Quantum Devices
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CQD
We have 12 other meanings of CQD in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Quality Control Representative
- Close Quarter Combat System
- Comprehensive Quantitative Congener Specific Analysis (chemistry)
- CyberQuery CyberScreen (Cyberscience Corporation)
- Contractor Quality Control System Manager (job title)
- Centre for Quantum Computer Technology
- Coalition Québécoise pour le Contrôle du Tabac (French: Quebec Coalition for Tobacco Control; Quebec, Canada)
- Calling All Distress (distress signal)
- Cargills Quality Dairies Limited (Sri Lanka)
- Case Quantity Discount
- Cidades Que Dancam (Portugese: Cities That Dance)
- Ciudades Que Danzan (Spanish: Dancing Cities)
- Close Quarters-Defense
- Code Question of the Day
- Come - Quick - Danger/Distress (distress call used prior to SOS)
- Como Queria Demonstrar (Portuguese: QED)
- Computational Quantum Dynamics
- Comquest Designs, Inc
- Conseil Quebecois de la Domotique (French; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murphy Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and researchers in the Center for Quantum Devices in the McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Pranalytica will be working with several sub-contractors including Professor Razeghi, Director of the Center for Quantum Devices at Northwestern University, Newport Corporation of Irvine, CA, HRL Laboratories LLC of Malibu, CA and the Advanced Engineering and Sciences Division of ITT Industries.