The Center for Public Safety Excellence, the organization that accredits fire and emergency service agencies, will storey companies to collect data to support the review process.
What does CPSE stand for?
CPSE stands for Center for Public Safety Excellence (fire and emergency services improvement training; Chantilly, VA; est. 1986)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSE
We have 43 other meanings of CPSE in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptologic Systems Division (US Air Force; Lackland, TX)
- Clover Park School District #400 (Lakewood, WA)
- Compliance and Program Staff to the Deputy Assistant Administrator
- Country Pine Solid Diamond Cubes (wine rack)
- Clinch Powell Sustainable Development Initiative (environmental case study; Abingdon, VA)
- Center for the Prevention of Sexual and Domestic Violence
- California Psychology Supplemental Examination (California Board of Psychology)
- Carolinas Professional Saleswomen & Entrepreneurs
- Center for Petroleum Safety and Environment (Vietnam)
- Center for Psychology in Schools and Education
- Central Public Sector Enterprise
- Centre for Process Systems Engineering
- Circularly Polarized Slot Element
- City Public Service Energy (San Antonio, TX)
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (UK)
- Committee on Preschool Special Education
- Common Payload Support Equipment (NASA)
- Complex Partial Status Epilepticus (epilepsy)
- Complex Problem Solving Environment
- Corps PSYOPs Support Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graner, a former fire chief, is a public safety consultant and peer assessor for the Commission on Fire Accreditation International of the Center for Public Safety Excellence.