1) Ron Heifetz, founder of the Center for Public Leadership at the Harvard Kennedy School, has pioneered the concept of adaptive leadership.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Center for Public Leadership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPL
We have 807 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Carolina Power & Light
- Carrefour des Pays Lorrains (French local development group)
- Carrollton Public Library (Carrolton, MO)
- Cats Protection League
- Celje Pivovarna Lasko (Slovenian handball club)
- Cell Processing Laboratory (various organizations)
- Center for Plain Language
- Center for Process Learning
- Center for Productive Longevity
- Center for Progressive Leadership
- Central Point of Lunate
- Central Power and Light
- Centrale Paysanne Luxembourgeoise (French: Luxemburg Farmers Union)
- Centre for Public Law
- Centre Professionnel des Lubrifiants (French: Professional Center of Lubricants)
- Cerebral Palsy League (various locations)
- Certificate of Pending Litigation
- Certified Parts List
- Certified Professional Landman
- Certified Professional Locksmith
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Harvard University's John E Kennedy School of Government, workshops and study groups are evaluated on a 1-5 scale with an aim to average 4, according to Loren Gary, associate director for Leadership Development and Public Affairs at the Center for Public Leadership.
The mission of the ULI Daniel Rose Center for Public Leadership is to empower leaders in the public sector to envision, build and sustain successful 21st century communities by providing access to information, best practices, peer networks and other resources to foster creative, efficient and sustainable land use practices.
A lecturer at the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government and its former executive director, Kellerman is actually the author or editor of a number of books on leadership.
Gergen "The winds of change are blowing, they are coming and they are going to blow here to Washington," said Gergen, who also directs the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard University's John F.
Further, a Leadership Roundtable at the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard University identified leadership curriculum as one of the key themes in leadership.
News and World Report editor-at-large and director of Harvard's JFK School of Government Center for Public Leadership, spoke at the banquet.